Kangaroo Room: Kindergarten program
Our Kangaroo Room is run by an experienced Qualified Kindergarten Teacher who runs an accredited funded pre-school readiness program. These children fill everyday with learning and fun throughout a variety of independent, small and larger group activities. Children experience the joy of learning through stories, books, maths, social science skills and enjoy creative activities like painting, singing and drama.
All these activities are designed to prepare children for school and to be fun, so children don’t just learn, they love to learn.
- Letterland (An early literacy program)
- Computer Gym (Computer based lessons to preschool children)
- Show & Tell (Confidence, language and communication skills)
- Mandarin (Exposure to another language)
- Soccer (Develops gross motor skills, follow rules and team work)
- Cooking & Nutrition (Promoting skills, builds science and nutrition skills and explores senses)
- PMP (Body strength, hand/eye coordination and balance)
- Art (Sensory experiences, painting, drawing, pasting, being creative)
- Hey dee Ho (Music in a social setting to assist in childhood development)
- Guitar Songs (Development in multiple domains, singing, dancing, instruments and role playing)
- Self-help and development of independence
- Environment and sustainability
- Respectful relationships and responsive engagement